
"What is life?
What is life to you?
To me, life is not just the physical aspect – being "medically alive"; life is about having something to life for. Life is about feelings. About emotions. To me, the four main emotions in life are happiness, sadness, anger and thoughtfulness/confusion.
When people die, it is said that they go through a dark tunnel towards the light and their life flashes past their eyes.
My painting depicts the time just after a person has died, when the spirit floats away from the body, which is symbolized by the heart on the floor. The spirit is heading towards the light at the end of the tunnel, but it has paused to reflect upon the emotions of its life."
ok YAAAAYY!! My art is done. Well, almost! 90% done, I've still got some prep. work to do. But I'm almost there!! :D
Nic's a happy kid!
And, well, I rock ok! I've had a month and a half to do it, while everyone else has had eight freaking months! Go me! hehe.
Got the Ronin album today.
Not bad, I must say. And nice packaging.
Go get it. Support the local music scene.
I feel kinda weird listening to it though. If you know what I'm talking about, good for you! If not, then you won't have to know, dearies. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment